Originally from Belgium, I was first exposed to photography by my dad, Jean-Pierre Ducobu. He always had a Nikkormat in his hands recording all our moves on his camera, resulting in unforgetable slide shows with the family! I went on to study photography and obtained my degree in Photography at St Luc Liege, Belgium, in 1994. Since then I've worked as a professional photographer in Continental Europe, the United Kingdom (and since 2001), New Zealand.
My clients range from individuals to large corporations. I am versatile and creative, with a passion for taking evocative photographs.
I have photographed over 4000 homes, interiors and gardens, commercial properties and apartments for leading real estate agents, architects, interior designers and building companies. I am equipped with a drone enabling me to take photographs up to a height of 120 metres. Photography from this position offers a unique view.
I offer a wide range of photogaphic services:
- Magazine photography (particularly in fields of architecture /interior design and lifestyle mags)
- Website photography for businesses: company profile, premises, staff, company events, products and/or services offered by company, social media.
- Photography for marketing collateral e.g .brochures, catalogues, Web, etc.
- Portraits – both personal and business (including corporate headshots)
- Events – corporate and personal
- Case studies – various industries. ‘Before, during and after’ case studies for those requiring this sort of coverage, e.g. engineering firms, interior designers, architects, construction companies, etc.
Enquiries warmly welcomed.