Hi. I'm Caroline Ducobu, an Auckland - based photographer from Belgium.
My clients range from individuals to large corporations. I am versatile and creative, with a passion for taking evocative photographs.
I was first introduced to photography by my dad, Jean-Pierre Ducobu. He always had a Nikkormat in his hands recording all our moves on his camera, resulting in unforgettable slideshows with the family! I went on to study photography at St Luc School of Fine Art, Liege, Belgium, in 1994. Since then, I’ve worked as a professional photographer in Europe, the United Kingdom, and since 2001, New Zealand.
I offer a wide range of photographic services:
· Real estate photography. I work with either agents or vendors directly, as preferred. I have photographed over 5000 homes, interiors and gardens, commercial properties and apartments. I work with Auckland’s leading real estate agents, architects, interior designers and building companies.
· Website photography for businesses. Company profiles, premises, personnel, company events, products/services, social media.
· Photography for marketing collateral e.g. brochures, catalogues, web, etc.
· Portraits – both personal and business (including corporate headshots)
· Events – corporate and personal
· Magazine photography
· Case studies – various industries. ‘Before, during and after’ case studies for those requiring this sort of coverage, e.g. engineering firms, interior designers, architects, construction companies, etc.
· Drone photography – up to 120 metres. For real estate and venues, it is a brilliant way of showcasing a property in the context of its location.
· Photography and copywriting packages. I work with a professional writer,
Bridget Ellis-Pegler. If you need words along with your images, ask about this service.
· Photoshopping. I offer retouching and editing services, including the restoration of old photographs.
All enquiries warmly welcomed.